Wednesday, March 21, 2007

BT launches 21 CN Capability in Chennai

I just got an invite to attend the launch of British Telecom's 21CN capability in my city, Chennai. Some of the top dogs are going to be present. It includes Andy Green, CEO, BT Global Services and the MD of BT India C.S.Rao. The invite says

The Chennai Node is part of BT's 21 Century Network. BT is dedicated to helping Indian customers capitalize on the power of convergence for global success through the digital-networked economy. With the latest technology and local and international expertise, BT can help your business grow in India and across the world.

It is going to be held at Taj Coromandel at 5.00P.M on the 23rd of this month. I still have not made up my mind as to attend this since I believe it is going to be more of a marketing exercise and I expect very less time (if not none) to be spent on BT's technology initiatives. Andy is going to be talking about BT's leadership position in Global Enterprise Services and DNE. That might tempt me. You can register for this event here.

No comments: