Sunday, February 25, 2007

Simultaneous Posting

I have been blogging at http://tggokul.wordpress.com/ for the last four months and since I heard so much about blogger and its cool features I wanted to create a blogger account as well and so went ahead and created this blog. Both blogspot and wordpress have their advantages and disadvantages. For example you can’t add adsense code in a wordpress blog whereas it is so easy in a blogger account.The statistics in wordpress is awesome whereas it is not so great in blogger ( We need to add extra widgets to get it working)

My other blog will remain the primary technology blog whereas this one will be a combination of technology and other lighter stuff as well. So all the posts in the wordpress blog will be simultaneously posted in this one as well.

As for the older posts, I can' transfer them here. So please check that out in my wordpress blog.

I hope this blog gets the same response as the other one as well and I hope to see a lot of activities on this blog in the coming days.

No comments: